Monday, January 26, 2009

Introduction

Given that I am passionate about very many things in life, I had a very difficult time in deciding an exact topic that I would write this blog about. I felt as if everytime I narrowed down the list I was just thinking of more things to add. And that got me pondering... Why? Why am I fond of such things? What makes them so intriguing? And thats when it hit me...
NATURE!
Basically, the nature of life intrigues me. The nature of humans, the nature of animals, the nature of landscape and the history behind it all. The interest never really ceases.
So, thats what this blog will continue to be enthralled with. Whether it be the facts of animals and how they survive or the complexities of human behavior, this blog will serve you with the utmost importance of appreciating everything unmaterialistic about life.






No comments:

Post a Comment