Wednesday, May 6, 2009

At The Altar...

Is it just me or has the world become obsessed with gay marriage? I mean, every newspaper or magazine has the newest dirt on whether it should be legal or not.. Which states have and which states are sticking to their morals.
I'm going to be straighforward here. I've never truly thought that someone could b born homosexual. I just can't bring myself to believe that is at all true and although I don't believe it, doesn't mean I can't be tolerant and accepting of people of that nature. But, given my mindset on the fact that people choose the sex they want to be with, makes me wonder if most of them feel guilty or somewhat upset with themselves on the way they've chosen.
Gay Marraige isn't something I like to address or even communicate about, I just think it's interesting how much the world has become revolved around it.
Here are a few links to some articles I found interesting:

- http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-10153.html

- http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/reference/timestopics/subjects/s/same_sex_marriage/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment