Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Retrospective Renaissance




Retrospect. Renaissance. Life. Influence. These are the words I would use to describe the feel I get when thinking of my past and where I've been. A little while ago, I did a project in my english class about the influences certain pieces of writing, art, or music had influenced me in my life. This project really opened my eyes as to both the positive and negative aspects of my life.
I think that so many people are deprived of seeing the world and all that it has to offer. I am still dying to go and see and do many things for the rest of my life and to think that some people may never have the opportunity and have regrets for the rest of their's.
I took it upon myself to look up the most exquisite and unusual places to visit in a lifetime and I'm sharing them with you... So, grab your passport, pack the bags and set a destination:

1 comment:

  1. Would you ever think of going to join the Peace Corps?

    ReplyDelete